LAST UPDATE: June 6, 2018
EIN-IRS-FORM, (“US”, “WE”, OR “OUR”), OPERATES THE SITE (https://ein-irs-form.com/). THIS PAGE INFORM YOU ABOUT THE OUR POLICIES REGARDING THE INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT OR RECEIVE FROM OUR USERS OF THE SITE.
WE USE THE PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT FROM OUR USERS ONLY TO PROVIDE THEM WITH THE SERVICES, AND ALSO FOR IMPROVING THE SITE. BY PROCEEDING FURTHER INTO THE WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO THE COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH THIS POLICY.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
While using our site, we may ask you to provide us with certain information that can be personally identifiable information or not. However, we don’t engage in any methods through which we collect our user’s information without their consent. Personally, identifiable information may include your address, social security number, phone number, fax number and more, but is not limited to your name. We may sometimes use third party sites to collect more information to strengthen your application. However, we do not compel our users to provide us with their personal information. Nonetheless, denial to provide their personal information may result in refusal of using our services.
Additionally, we may even collect non-personally information which are, but not limited to internet protocol address, operating system, browser and device type. This information will be connected while our client’s access our website. Your location information will be collected only with your consent. When we require your location address, we may ask you to grant us permission to do so. Thus, you may either give us the permission or deny it. Nevertheless, it should be noted that denial may result in ineligibility to use some of our services.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our site. The data collected at this time is often called the Log Data, and this may include the IP address, browser version, and browser type. In addition, we may also use third-party services such as Google Analytics to collect, monitor and analyse your activities. Some of the methods by which we collect information are mentioned below.
- Local Storage: The industry-standard technology allows the website/ an application to access and store data placed on a user’s device. We usually store our client’s information using Local Storage. In fact, Local Storages provide us with an idea about how you interact with the website and more.
- Pixel Tags: They contain pixel electronic image that is not usually visible to the world but is linked with the Cookies or Local Storage. Pixel Tags usually perform the function of counting the number of users who visit the website and also collecting geographical and demographic data. This aids us to measure user response to improve our website.
Normally, almost all the browsers accept Cookies and Local Storage, and they sometimes offer you the feature to opt out from these services. Presently, we don’t feature the option as it would often affect the entire working of the Website.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We have the authority to use the information that we acquire from our users for various reasons including the below listed points.
- In order to provide our services through technical and customer support and also to improve it so as to provide our future clients with a better user experience.
- To ensure standard business practices and purposes that includes establishment and management of client accounts.
- To respond timely to the customer enquiries and complaints.
- In order to send marketing and communications related to our business via email.
- To safeguard and deter any illegal or fraudulent activities.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.